[TYPO3-core] Resolving vs. Closing bugs

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Jun 7 13:31:22 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> The situation currently is certainly not satisfactory. But as long as we
> don't hire paid workers we can only ask our fellows for reviews. As very
> few of them get paid for work on the Code we cannot expect constant
> devotion of spare time.

True. But it is even harder to write code and test/review changes of
others. This is wht I am thinking about QA team...

> But how many non-Core +1 shall count for one Core +1?

There are two tings here:
- quality of the code
- effect of the patches (works/does not work)

QA team may have one quality engineer and testers. Quality engineer
takes responsibility of reviewing the code after testers confirm that
problem is fixed. So, there are still two +1s: one from tester, one from
code quality guy.

Dmitry.