[TYPO3-core] Resolving vs. Closing bugs

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jun 6 13:34:20 CEST 2006

Michael Stucki schrieb am 06.06.2006 12:46:

> There is one thing that I have noticed in the bugtracker: Many bugs have
> been set to "closed" when they have been fixed. In the past however it was
> our practice to set them to "resolved".

Sorry, I have never read about this practice anywhere, which is why I
probably did it wrong all along. We should document that in some place
outside the "core" list, since there are many other moderators of the
bug tracker that are not core developers.

And another thing about the bug tracker: Wasn't there some fields about
"TYPO3-Version"? I cannot find it anymore. It would be useful

a) for the reporter to tell us in which version the problem was noticed and
b) for the developer/moderator to define in which version this is
planned to be fixed (even if it isn't fixed yet) (e.g. "4.0.1,4.5", so
it has to be a multiple-selection field).

What do you think?

Cheer,
Ernesto