[TYPO3-core] removed border around "Expand All" checkbox in IE (new skin)

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jun 1 10:57:29 CEST 2006

Karsten Dambekalns schrieb am 31.05.2006 22:30:

> It definitely could be worked on further, especially since I didn't see any
> activity from the original author(s) since the release (correct me if I'm
> wrong).

Here are some quotes from Thomas Murphy, the original skin developer, in
the typo3.design group a couple of weeks ago (18.4.):

> I am watching the bugtracker, just hadn't a lot of time since version
> 4.0 came out.
> I did the whole skin css alone - only the icons where provided by
> Lasse Norby, but he somehow vanished some month ago.
> I still try to keep holding the design-team flag up, but in fact it's
> pretty lonely over here. If you have any suggestions, bugfixes, etc.
> post them on the bugtracker, I hope I'll have time to get into this
> soon.
> It's definitely planned to fix a lot of stuff for the next release and
> also to create more icons. ATM I'm still figuring out the best way to
> update my work, it has been discussed maybe giving me CVS write access
> because the skin is in the core now and this would speed things up.
> But I would also like to provide regular updates between TYPO3
> releases for everyone to download via the TER.

and

> It would be nice to work out a system for contribution, maybe on
> typo3xdev, so more people can work on it - I definitely want to share
> the work on the skin, because my time is relatively limited atm.
> I would really like to see the TYPO3 skinning team grow...

So the problem I think is: Thomas is alone and hasn't had much time to
work on it.

My suggestion would be to put the extension in typo3xdev so that its in
a public CVS where we can give some access to people that are interested
in working with it. And then we just merge the latest stable release
from there into the core from time to time (before some release).

I think I could also contribute to some things here and we could try to
motivate the content rendering group or other CSS wizards to contribute
more on that matter. Or even tapio. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto