[TYPO3-core] New hook in tslib_CONTENT. Was: CVS Patch request.Dmail boundaries

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Jan 27 09:28:04 CET 2006

"Jan-Erik Revsbech (MOC)" <jer at moccompany.com> writes on
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:44:34 +0100 (MET):

> This is a CVS patch request.

> I only got one +1 on the dmail boundaries path, but in the meantime
> Thorsten Kahler (who is also working on Directmail together with
> Stanislas Rolland and me) wrote a much better pathch. This patch
> replaces the direct_mail code in tslib_content with a hook instead,
> much
> cleaner. With this patch, direct_mail is almost completely out of the
> core.

The hook functions are called in a loop, but each called functions starts with the original parameters and overwrites the result of prior functions.

Either allow only one function (no hook array) or devise a meaningful method of changing the value.

I suggest you simply move the "'value' => $tmpValue" into the loop. So each hook function can either append, prepend or overwrite the value.

Masi