[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix bug #1801 (no real read-only TCA field)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Jan 20 21:48:02 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker writes on
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:48:02 +0100 (MET):

> Martin Kutschker writes on
> Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:41:40 +0100 (MET):
>

> > This is a CVS patch request.
> >
> > Problem: TCA doesn't support read-only fields out-of-the-box except
> > plain text fields. If you need custom types, even simple ones, you
> > must use a custom fucntion with type "user".
> >
> > Solution: Enhance type "none" with a set of useful types and
> > formatting options.
>
> More comments on this?
>
> I'm going to rewrite the patch with atributes (see below) on request.

Just in case someone wants this now, I'll be offline til Wednesday. I cannot imagine that on Thursday much will time will be for TYPO3 during the office hours. This means it's tight for the patch when the RC1 is out next week (which weekday?)

So everybody interested is invited to take over the patch. The same is true for all other patches by me that are pending (eg localconf.php-patch and the USER_EXT/USER_CINT-patch).

Masi