[TYPO3-core] Patch: language overlay

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Thu Jan 19 17:18:22 CET 2006

=?utf-8?q?Ren=C3=A9_Fritz?= <rene at typo3.org> writes on
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:51:35 +0100 (MET):

Can't say I understand what's going on :-)

But I think you can omit the check for sys_language_contentOL in fetchRecordLanguageOverlay as it's already check in the calling code.

A note in the function description that sys_language_contentOL must be set when calling this functions seems enough for me.

Usually I like defensive programming but here we have check after check, checking the same again. And to be consistent you'd have to check if $row (argument of fetchRecordLanguageOverlay).

BTW, the PHP doc header of fetchRecordLanguageOverlay is lacking the argument description.

Masi