[TYPO3-core] RFC: uninitialized variables code cleanup

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jan 19 15:43:47 CET 2006

Hi René,

> I just did some commits in t3lib/.

Please always add a comment to the ChangeLog file so people know what has been
changed by who.

> I made the changes like we discussed.

And some more... :-(
Please, always make a diff before committing changes to CVS. Just to be sure
that nothing goes wrong, like it did now:

Unfortunately your editor corrupted a lot of UTF-8 code which is not usable
now.

May I ask you to revert these changes? I have saved the CVS code from this
morning and made a diff for you. Just remove everthing except what needs to
be fixed, and call "patch -R -p1 < file.diff".

> t3lib_tsfebeuserauth::extIsEditAction() did not do usefull before. I hope
> now as the code is activated it do what it should.

Can't find such a change in your patch?!

> I also found other simply not working code because of missing variables. I
> marked those positions with FIXME.

Thanks!

Regards, michael