[TYPO3-core] Bugfixing party: Developers wanted

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Fri Jan 13 16:13:43 CET 2006

Hi,

we plan a second beta release of TYPO3 4.0 during the run of next week.

That's why Michael Stucki and I just decided that we want to do one more
bugfixing session before the second beta.
Everybody is invited to participate!

We meet this evening starting at 8:30 PM (CET+1) in #typo3-dev on
irc.freenode.net. Michael will join us later, and I will be there
starting at around eight, so feel invited to stop by and help us
fixing/confirming bugs to make TYPO3 4.0 the best release ever.

Greets, Sebastian
--
Sebastian Kurfuerst
http://garbage-group.de/kontakt.html