[TYPO3-core] PHP requirement version for TYPO3 4.0

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue Jan 3 12:45:33 CET 2006

Michael Scharkow <michael at underused.org> writes on
Tue, 03 Jan 2006 12:27:23 +0100 (MET):

> I still have not understood how this affects all the other databases
> for DBAL, do we need yet another wrapper for those?

Hello? This patch is for those who use TYPO3 with Mysql without DBAL who happen to be on a machine with Sybase setting.

It's a simple thing to change that (beside the short time problem with the PHP version) does no harm.

What I don't get is, why now folks who have not said anything before now come up and try to rediscuss everything again.

Masi