[TYPO3-core] My status for 4.0

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Feb 27 17:27:49 CET 2006

Hi R&D / Core guys,

A little status on 4.0 and my assignments:

Workspaces / TemplaVoila / Localization needs to be tested and bugs
fixed. I plan to spend next week doing that and hopefully that is
enough.

This week I will have to concentrate on the TYPO3 Assoc. GA + various
administration to prepare a week of development next week.

Apart from that I know of no other obligations in terms for
development for me. I have already announced that the clean-up/
integrity checking will not be available before some months.

Last week I spend some days working on the translation framework.
Another mail about that.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"