[TYPO3-core] NEWS.txt

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat Feb 25 22:01:20 CET 2006

Hi!

I nearly rewrite NEWS.txt. I have regrouped and reworded many items. I have also added a few lines.

I tried to make this more readable for the average user. This file should be more or less the whats-new-in-4.0 fact sheet.

So please no weird referneces to possible bugs, like the odd HTML parsing note at the bpttom of the file. Perhaps I change it tomorrow (under the headline "Performance").

But, the but is IMHO the file is not nearly complete, many more things have been done. What else is worth mentionin?

* new default RTE
* DBAL
* workflow
* ...

And what bugs are wotz to be mentioned in the "Bugfixes" section. There is a short list but of course we know that mayn more bugs have been fixed. So only real hilights should be listed here.

Masi