[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix feature request #568

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Wed Feb 22 09:55:04 CET 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Michael Stucki wrote the following:
> I would like to see a note about how cascading of conditions works:
>
> [browser = netscape] && [version = 5.] || [browser = msie]
>
> I know that "&&" parts will be kept together, but didn't have an idea how to
> describe this.
>
> Could you please do me a favour and write such a description?

-------------
Operator Precedence

The && (AND) operator has higher precedence. For example in the
expression
[browser = netscape] && [version = 5.] || [browser = msie]
the first two conditions will be evaluated before the third one
([browser = netscape] is more tightly bind to [version = 5.] than
[version = 5.] to [browser = msie]).

 hth
 kind regards
 Wolfgang