[TYPO3-core] Beta3 prerelease - please test

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Feb 16 14:33:36 CET 2006

WHAT is still needed and not in Beta3??

I already explained that the directories will NOT be present in the archive
because they are created automatically.

The showpic.php issue was solved this way: Removed showpic.php symlink from
the dummysite (it's not needed anymore) but kept it in typo3_src (because
it is still in CVS).

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out