[TYPO3-core] RFC: #3961, exclude files from TER upload / T3X files

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Dec 12 14:33:52 CET 2006

Hi.

On 12.12.2006, at 14:08, Wolfgang Klinger wrote:
> What about the possible problems with
> "update ext_emconf.php" (within "backup/delete")
> and the '.bak' stuff?

As I said, I think the update is handled, if it wasn't you would
surely find out...

And no, I don't want to send another patch just for the added .bak...

> I would mention this somewhere in the docs so everybody knows
> how to customize it (if required).

This well be in the news-document and otherwise is an install tool
setting. I expect people to browse the all configuration screen after
a new release... :)

Regards,
Karsten
--