[TYPO3-core] OT: for phpEclipse users

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Aug 29 13:58:51 CEST 2006

Hi!

Just got a message from phpEclipse bug tracker regarding phpEclipse
debugger:
Bugs item #1437599, was opened at 2006-02-23 19:26

Category: Debugger
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If debug session is running and there were breaks on
breakpoints, debugger consumes significant cpu power
even when browser is idle (finished page loading). It
takes around 87% of CPU when computer does nothing.
Computer runs significally slower than usual.

So, we can now use debugger fully.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/