[TYPO3-core] adding a stdWrap around what-is-searched-for (indexed_search)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Aug 24 14:40:56 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Michael Stucki schrieb:
> > Hi Martin,
> >
> > +1 but didn't test it.
> >
> > However, please keep the <p> tag inside of the TYPO3_4-0 branch because
> > some customized stylesheets might depend on it.
>
> I didn' intend it for TYPO3_4-0 as it's a feature. Is our stance different
> for Core and sysexts?

Hehe, got me! ;-) You are right, for some reason I didn't notice this...

> I'll happily add it to TYPO3_4-0 if we think it's ok.

Basically we all know that adding a stdWrap will work seamless in 100% of all
cases. There is no risk with it, that's why I wouldn't object from a
technical point of view.

On the other hand, we should stick to the rules we defined ourselves, and keep
the promises we've made.

- michael