[TYPO3-core] For version 4.0.1

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Apr 19 15:34:39 CEST 2006

Hi Folks,

First, thanks for taking great care of the release process! I hope
you have all celebrated accordingly! its a major achievement and I'm
proud of all of you!

I'm not up-to-date with CVS and all so I hope someone will take care
of this issue. I hope you will implement it for version 4.0.1 which I
see is about to get out soon?

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2871

I'm kind of doing Mathias Schreiber a favor with this but it is
really a simple addition which from looking at it is pretty harmless.
If anyone is afraid of it since you cannot test it then lets blame
Mathias because he is probably the best guarantee we can get that
this change works on the Windows environments.

Also, it will save me some time to make Mathias a statement that it
will be implemented - Implementing for 4.0.1 it is better proof!

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"