[TYPO3-core] RFC: adminpanel and caching problems

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue Apr 18 19:48:44 CEST 2006

rupert germann <rupi at gmx.li> writes on
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:02:26 +0200 (METDST):

> Hi Masi,
>
> On Friday 14 April 2006 12:23, Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
> > Exempt TSFE_ADMIN_PANEL from cHash calculation.
>
> indeed, quite obvious - thanks ;-)
>
> This is a CVS patch request.
>
> Problem:
> The admin panel disables caching if the URL contains a cHash.
>
> Solution:
> See attached patch.

Ok, works as expected. But I had to fumlbe with some test code. tt_news for example doesn't simply throw QUERY_STRING into cHashParams(). I wonder who does?

One thing: in my browser [ and ] appear as %5B and %5D. I hope it's guaranteed that at this point we get them as square brackets (which is not the case if you really use $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'].

May its sufficient and even better to use /^TSFE_ADMIN_PANEL/. There's no real point to check for the brackets.

Masi