[TYPO3-core] FE-editing of page overlay records

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Apr 3 09:37:09 CEST 2006

Ingmar Schlecht <ingmar at typo3.org> writes on
Sun, 02 Apr 2006 20:37:37 +0200 (METDST):

> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
> > It's a bug that the page overlay record may not be edited from the
> > FE ;-)
>
> :-)
>
> So do you think the patch can be included without further review?

No. Although it works I'm - as posted before - unsure about the necessity of the call to the versioning method.

But that doesn't need a review but some insight from one who *understands* versioning. A +1 because of "the code looks alright" is definitetly not good enough.

Masi