[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1657: File upload tool - Default to more thanjust one upload file.

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sun Nov 27 20:50:00 CET 2005

Sebastian Kurfuerst <sebastian at garbage-group.de> writes on
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:01:29 +0100 (MET):

> This is a CVS patch request.
>
> Branches:
> HEAD
>
> Type:
> Feature

> The BE upload files tool defaults to just one file at a time, but
> many
> times the user upload more files at once.
>
> Solution:
> introduce TSconfig option options.defaultFileUploads making it
> possible to change the default number of file upload boxes shown.

I don't know how defensive other BE settings are programmed, but no argument checking occurs. My suggestion:

if (empty($this->number) &&
$GLOBALS['BE_USER']->getTSConfig('options.defaultFileUploads')) {
$this->number = t3lib_div::intInRange(
$GLOBALS['BE_USER']->getTSConfig('options.defaultFileUploads'),
1,20);
}

Masi