[TYPO3-core] RFC: New hooks in TCEmain -> moveRecord

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Nov 16 10:05:52 CET 2005

Hi Robert,

> this is a CVS patch request.
>
> The attached patch adds two hooks into t3lib_tcemain::moveRecord which
> enables TemplaVoila to support Frontend Editing and some more important
> features.

Very nice! :-) Patch is fine.

> Do we document hooks? If so, where?

Not yet. Still the number of hooks is small enough that it's not too late for
such a manager.

On my request, Matthias Kall has written an extension for managing them on
typo3.org. I never had time to look at it :-( but just had a very quick look
at it now.

It looks to me like the extension works out-of-the box, but probably you might
want to embed this into the TER somehow?

What do you think, should we install this on .org?

- michael