[TYPO3-core] RFC: remove depreciated static items before 4.0 (bug#1804)

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Sat Nov 12 18:32:39 CET 2005

> -1 from me for any solution that makes manual correction of the template
> records necessary.

Me too.

I sometimes feel a very eager spirit of wanting to throw things away. The
factual side is almost always a good case, but my policy is that changes that
requires large amounts of manual updates are either bundled in one release -
or completely banned all together.

In the light of version 5.0 and what that promises from the roadmap I'm
inclined to postpone such radical updates to that version.

- kasper

> cheers,
> Ingmar

- kasper