[TYPO3-core] G/T-MENU_LAYERS and Opera

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jul 14 09:58:37 CEST 2005

Hi Masi,

thanks for fixing this very nasty problem (a gremlin imho! :-))

> The patch detects newer versions of Opera and makes use of the improved
> interoperability. Layer menus will work now with 7 and 8, and may work
> with 5 and 6 (if you set height and with with CSS).
>
> Branches: HEAD, TYPO3_3-8 (TYPO3_3-7?)

HEAD and 3.8 should be enough I think.

> Bugtracker reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id$
>
> Files:
> jsfunc.layermenu.js.opera-patch

Didn't work on my HEAD - I suppose your patch was made for 3.7(?)

Attached is a port to HEAD. I tested it, it works fine on all browsers
(Konqueror, IE6, Firefox) AND also on Opera 8.0 where it never worked
before! :-)

Go for it!

- michael
--