[TYPO3-core] RFC: Change "deprecated" => "depreciated"

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Dec 16 19:06:13 CET 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:09:53 +0100 (MET):

> This is a CVS patch request.
>

> Solution:
> We already discussed if the templates should be removed or not and
> decided
> to wait with the change. However it is of course right that
> "depreciated" is wrong and should be corrected all over the place.

If it is an itch, scratch it, I don't care.

But if we really care for correct spelling etc we should hire a professional writer. Without accusing anybody, I'm no writer and no nativer speaker myself, but the English of the documentation can be improved in spelling, grammar, style and readability. So why bother about "depreciated" which is actually in the Oxford English Dicionary?

Masi