[TYPO3-team-core-v5] Work Package Listing -- Feedback needed

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Thu Feb 28 12:33:26 CET 2013

Hey

Not yet, I will have some time to look into it this weekend though. It's actually not a bad idea to involve the design team, but for that we need to decide what information we want to communicate. Also I have no idea how long it would take before we would get something back from the design team since I've never dealt with them before.

If it will be a while before we can get something back, I will take a look and try to improve it a little so we have something we can use until we get a proper design. There's lots of inspiration on typo3.org that I can use. In any event we can use the design team to either create something for us or adjust what we come up with depending on the time frame.

@Berit: Any idea how long it would take to get something from the design team?
@Bastian: I'll contact you if I need some help. I will probably need help getting access rights for merging, deploying etc.

Aske