[TYPO3-team-core-v5] Work Package Listing -- Feedback needed

Berit Hlubek berit at typo3.org
Tue Feb 19 20:59:41 CET 2013

Hey there,

I'm reading through my mails at the moment and came across this one.
As we have a design team which is also doing the whole website stuff for typo3.org I think it makes totally sense to ask them regarding a simple design for the screenshot you posted.
If you don't want to organize this let me know and I can coordinate this. The we will have some designed elements based on the CI they created for the websites.

Greetz,
Berit