[TYPO3-team-core-v5] First batch of work packages accepted!

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sat Feb 16 15:24:01 CET 2013

Hey my dear team members,

after discussing the work packages with Jan-Hendrik from the EAB on last
Tuesday, he checked them once again and *approved them*. I updated the
work packages on forge respectively.

So, we now have the nine (paid) work packages we applied for -- for
TYPO3 Neos 1.0. :-) Thanks to everybody involved in this!

Please plan the work packages you are working on into your personal
schedule, you will be paid for them from the Association.

If you have any open questions or comments, let me know!

Greets from the snowy T3BOARD,
Sebastian