[TYPO3-team-core-v5] [Summary] Using Github for TYPO3.PackageBuilder

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Feb 13 13:30:53 CET 2013

Hi Steffen,

On 13.02.2013, at 13:20, Steffen Müller <typo3 at t3node.com> wrote:

> Thanks for raising attention to the PackageBuilder.
>
> Using github would mean that people without CLA are able to send pull
> requests. That would be nice.
> I am aware that PackageBuilder is not affected by CLA restrictions
> anyway, but for Flow and Neos it would be valid.

well, if we'd use Github for Neos and Flow, we still would require a CLA and would integrate a little tool triggered by a service hook which would reject PRs with a descriptive message ...

Unless, of course, we find a way to go without a CLA altogether.

Cheers,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com/blog
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org