[TYPO3-team-core-v5] TYPO3 Neos Node Type Definitions Updated - Please Review

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sat Feb 9 11:41:57 CET 2013

Hey everybody,

I worked on the renaming of the node type schema (as discussed on the
code sprint with the results in #44955 [1]), and now I need your help
for testing! Please read the testing instructions at:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44982#How-To-Review

Feel free to test it with your own site; and we also need to update the
neos/flow sites as well (as they use custom content types I believe).

Looking forward to get this change in, as it stabilizes a big part of
the API for Neos 1.0 :-)

Greets,
Sebastian
PS: Sorry for the pain for everybody already having a Neos website
up-and-running. With this change, API for Node Type definitions won't
change anymore for 1.0, 1.1, ... - so should be quite stable overally then!

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44955