[TYPO3-commerce] Feature #26795: Implement fluid as render engine for pi2

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Tue May 17 18:35:59 CEST 2011

Hey Christian,
he Group.

> Problem:
> Marker based templates are evil snafu from the last century.

+1 from me

Thanks for the work you are currently investing in Commerce. Migrating
the output rendering to fluid is really great and is one first step for
migrating TYPO3 Commerce to v5. Also it's a very good way to modernize
the code.

[..]

Since I currently don't have a running basket and checkout in one of our
projects (we are mostly using the product rendering), I can only do some
white box testing with my test-installation. Can anybody here test the
patches together with Christian in some working productions? If the
patches work feel free to commit them to the commerce code.

> Hope you like this path

Yes !

ingo

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung