[TYPO3-t3uxw] How to proceed?

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Mon Nov 23 12:07:08 CET 2009

Hi *,

now that hopefully everybody arrived at home I would like to ask how we
should proceed with the open tasks.

In my eyes it would very helpful to have a dedicated IRC channel. That
worked out pretty well in the castle and I think it's essential to know
what the other teams do.
As far as I know JoH will provide the virtual machines and SVN dumps so
we can provide an official repository on forge, right?

I would really like to have that in place very soon so everybody can
continue to fix the remaining issues.

The IRC channel should be available in no-time and the repository can be
ready by the end of the week? Well, that depends on the people who can
import the dump from Jo.

What do you think?

Greets,
Thomas