[TYPO3-t3uxw] Video projectors, flipcharts, ...

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Nov 10 14:47:54 CET 2009

Am 10.11.2009, 07:07 Uhr, schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst <sebastian at typo3.org>:

> Hey everybody,
>
> I just wanted to ask, if there will be video projectors, flipcharts, and
> the like at t3uxw, or if we need to organize some of this.
> I imagine that one video projector per team and 1-2 flipcharts per team
> would be really helpful (or we just take some big sheets of paper and
> clip them on the wall!)

Yes, I really like to have a projector instead of 4-6 people urging around
a tiny screen. So one for every working group would be great.

I assume, most of you should have one in their company, which they might
borrow for UXW - if we really don't find enough, I could bring my private
home-cinema beamer (which can't really be labeled "portable" - it's quite
a monster).

Steffen