[TYPO3-t3uxw] Hardware - Server - VirtualBox

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Nov 9 10:36:54 CET 2009

> I think at least a SVN server would be great. Also some space to share
> files (SMB/HTTP with upload/sth. similar) would be cool.
>
> If you need help or I should provide an image, just tell me, what
> software!

I guess it would be the best way to get an image that provides the server
configuration you would expect.
If you put this on a server for download I will set it up to be running as
expected on Saturday.

If there are other individual setups for servers anybody of you would like
to be running during T3UXW, just give me your images and I will put them on
the VirtualBox.

Just 2 things you have to take care of:
Since I haven't got Terabytes of HD space available, please use variable HD
size for the images
It's a VirtualBox and not VMware so be aware of that while providing the
images.

VB version is: 3.0.10 r54097
To make sure the rest of the machine can still be used as a workstation with
acceptable speed, we can assign 1 core and 2 Gigs of RAM exclusively to each
of up to 4 different machines, which should be enough to have an individual
server up and running for the different tasks.

CU in less than one week :-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de