[TYPO3-t3uxw] Traveling from Denmark

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Nov 9 10:22:06 CET 2009

> I only just now signed up for this newslist, so I'm kinda left behind
> as to what people are arranging in regards to travel - and the
> archives are empty at http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-t3uxw/ :(
>
> I was just hoping that someone could help me figure out the "best" way
> to get to the castle. Train, plane, car?

I guess the easiest way to get there would be by train, since the next
bigger airport will still leave you with a few 100 km to go.
Next bigger station ist Eisenach but since you will be coming from the north
you could get a seat in my car in Göttingen as well.

But as I mentioned in the other thread, it depends on the repair shop, since
currently there are still some problems with the engine control. Hopefully
they will be able to tell me today if it is fixed until Friday. If not I
will take a rental car, which might be too small for another passenger,
since I already got 2 people, a server and 3 widescreens + luggage to carry.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de