[TYPO3-t3uxw] Re: [TYPO3-t3uxw] Re: [TYPO3-t3uxw] Car sharing - Clausthal / Göttingen / Eisenach

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Nov 9 09:17:12 CET 2009

Moin moin.

> tomorrow I'll book the train which is in Eisenach at 11:00 :-) If
> that's too early for you, I'll hang around the railway station a bit!

Since Susanne will enter the car in Göttingen around 9.30 I guess this is a
reasonable time.
If everything works as expected we will be the ones to hang around in
Eisenach.

> BTW: I hope you have some space, inside your car, as I plan to bring
> my widescreen monitor with me to make work more comfortable during
> the week!

Well - only you and Susanne asked for a ride, so I think I will remove 2 of
the back seats, which should leave enough space for your widescreen monitor,
my workstation and 2 additional widescreens.  ;-)

Hopefully my car will be back from the repairshop this week. We expected it
to be ready last week, which is why I offered the car sharing, but there
were still some problems left regarding engine control. If it's not ready
until Friday I think I will rent another car, since it will take me about 3
hours more to get there by train. But I guess the rental car will be still
big enough for 3 people and luggage.

I will keep you up to date.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian