[TYPO3-t3uxw] Car sharing - Clausthal / Göttingen / Eisenach

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Nov 3 12:01:10 CET 2009

Hi folks.

Since I will be going by car I have up to 5 seats to offer for people who
are living along the way or arrive at a larger train station, so that they
don't have to use a bus or a taxi. It's a Grand Voyager so you can expect to
have room for your luggage as well.
Please contact me as soon as possible, because I won't put the additional
back seats in, if there are no people who need them.

The route will be:

Clausthal-Zellerfeld (Harz) => Göttingen (ICE station) => Eisenach (ICE
station) => Castle

CU in less than 2 weeks

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian