No subject

Mon Nov 27 23:02:26 CET 2006

Chief Accountant and bills and exchange=2CForeign Remittance
Department=2C Union Bank Plc
Email=3A musbra05=40netzero=2Ecom

Attn=3A

My name is Mr Musa Ibrahim the chief Account and bills and exchange
foreign
remittance department of Union bank Nigeria Plc=2E I write this letter
on
behalf
of my two other colleagues in our department
to ask for your assistance to carry out this transaction=2E

We discovered some amount of money abandoned in our bank sum of -$58M
=28Fifty
Eight
million US Dollars=29=2E This money belongs to Late Mr=2E John Lee from Los
Angelis U=2ES=2EA=2E This man is one of our customers that executed a
contract
and
died in a plane crash and died with his entire family in 2001 =2EWe
have
advertised for his next of kin or relation to stand for this money=2C
nobody
surfaced to apply to claim the money=2E

In this situation=2C I and my colleagues decided to look for a trusted
foreigner
that can stand as the next of kin and claim this money=2E We said all
this
things
because this our customer was a foreigner and we don't want this
money
to go
into the bank's treasure account as unclaimed fund=2E

We intend to share this amount as follows=3A 65% for I and my
colleagues=2C
30% for
you and 5% for any contingencies=2E We expect this deal to be
completed within
14 =28fourteen=29 working days=2C and all our transaction shall be in
accordance
with
the laws and procedures on international remittance of fund=2E

Please=2C for the privacy of this transaction=2C I will advice that all
contacts
be
through E-mail for the time being=2E musbra05=40netzero=2Ecom
Thanks for your co-operation

Best Regards=2C
Mr Musa Ibrahim

Chief Accountant and bills and exchanged foreign
remittance department of Union bank Nigeria Plc=2E