[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] URGENT TRANSACTION

LAMBERT E.X ukwa44 at netscape.net
Tue Sep 23 21:28:31 CEST 2003

FROM: LAMBERT.Ex.
URGENT AND CONFIDENTIALE
MAIL: legaldarp at netscape.net
Dear Sir,
SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP
Before I proceed, I must be grateful to introduce myself. My name is LAMBERT.EX. a Liberian. I was formerly the chief campaign manager to
Mr. Charls Taylor the president of liberia . Due to my position and closeness with the President, I absconded with Fouty five piont five Million United States Dollars (US$45.5M)  which was part of the money
meant for campaigning for President Charls Taylor re election into office.
Presently i am looking for a trusth worthy investor that can handle this huge amount of money.
MY REQUEST
As a result of my present situation as a refugee who cannot have access to own an account or accounts, I am looking for a trustworthy individual/firm
to advice me in making the rightful investment as well as to provide account(s) where the funds will be lodge into. More also, we are at the interim
interested in buying properties for residence as my family will be residing there in the near future.
COMMISSION/REMUNERATION
As regards your commission/remuneration, I and my immediate family have
decided to offer you 25% of the total sum and also set aside 5% for all
your expenses (i.e telephone bills, travelling expenses, hotel bills
and other miscellaneous expenses).
NOTE: I shall commit half of my own share of the totalsum into a joint venture project preferably  in the purchase of Real Estate or other profitable business venture. Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind
as the funds in question belong to me alone. As soon as I get your consent,
I will furnish you with the details and contact of the Security Company and a face to face meeting will be arrange in order to know each other better.
I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other
business ventures will derive a huge success hereafter and it will be a
long lasting business association. If you have any question, do not fail to contact me with the above email address.
I await your anticipated co-operation.
Yours truly,
Mr Lambert.Ex .