[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANCE

DR. ADEBAYO PETER ade_peter004 at juno.com
Fri Sep 19 02:58:51 CEST 2003

UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
LAGOS-NIGERIA.

VERY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr.Adebayo peters of Bills and Exchange at the foreign remitance department of the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. I am writing this letter to ask for your suppport and co-operation to carry out this  business opportunity in my department. I discovered an abandoned sum of   $30.M (Thirty million  united states dollars) in  Account  Number 11008734290 status of account fixed deposit  account, that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr.Lee won C.E.O., WONG LEE CONSTRUCTION COMANY NIGERIA LIMITED,Who died along with his entire family in November  1998 in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death we can not release the money  unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or  relation to the deceased.As indicated in our banking guidelines.

Unfortunately,neither the family members nor the relations have appeared to claim this  money.At this discovery,I decided to do business with you and  release the money to you as the next of kin or relation of the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank trasury as an unclaimed debt.

The banking law and guidelines of Union Bank of  Nigeria Plc stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed for a period of four (4) years it will be transfered into the
bank treasury as unclaimed fund.the need for a foreigner as next of kin in this siness is occasioned by the fact that the costomer was a foreigner and as a Nigerian cannot stand as his next of kin or heir. I agreed that  30% of the money will be for you as foreign partner,   thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated.

Therefore to enable the lmmediate transfer of the fund to you as indicated. You must apply to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased. Indicating your bank number and indicating where the money will be remitted.Upon receipt of reply .I will send to you the text of application as soon as you receive this letter you should reach me through my above e-mail immediately and indicate your direct and confidencial telephone number  for effective communication hoping to here from you through my private e-mail  address (ade_peter001 at juno.com)

Yours Faithfully

Dr.Adebayo Peters