[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] URGENT ATTENTION

SAMUEL OJUKWU geosas_2 at yaoo.de
Fri Sep 12 21:49:41 CEST 2003

Dear friend,

My name is MR.SAMUEL OJUKWU,the chief auditor of the foreign
exchange Department of the federal ministry of Finance, Lagos
head quarters.

After my recent year 2002 ended audit findings, i discovered an
account opened in this department in 1980 and since 1990, no body
has operated on this very account again. After going through some
old files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the
accounts in our affiliate paying banks, is Mr. JEAN BAUER, a
foreigner, he was an engineer with NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM
COOPERATION (NNPC) PORT HARCOURT oil refinery and he died in a
motor accident in 1990.Since 1990,nobody has operated on that
account and no other person know anything concerning the
account. The account has no next of kin, No other beneficiary and
my seven months full investigation proved to me that both the
retired and the present staff of this department /ministry do not
know any thing about this account and the total amount in the
account with all the interests is US$37, 862,000.00(THIRTY SEVEN
MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED AND SIXTY TWO THOUSAND UNITED STATES
DOLLARS) and if I don't remit this money out urgently, it will
just forfeited for just nothing or into the pockets of the next person that gets my job when i retire at the
end of the year.

On this note, I am contacting you based on the fact that you are
a foreigner as this money can only be approved for payment to a
foreigner as this money is in UNITED STATES DOLLARS,hence the
former owner of this account was a foreigner too. since we can
not make use of this money here for fear of government seizure,
I want to remit it urgently to your account for further business
bewteen us as we would share the money.

I know that this proposal will come to you as a surprise as we
don't know ourselves before.However,I based my move on trust and
gutt feelings.We would sign some legal agreements before the final
transfer of the money into any of your chosen designated bank
account.Please, treat this proposal with utmost confidentiality.

Contact me as quickly as possibly through my e-mail box for more
details concerning this money.

Expecting your quick and urgent reply as time is not our friend.

Thanks and stay blessed.

Yours faithfully,

Samuel Ojukwu