[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] CONGRATULATIONS!!!

CONTINENTAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL continentallottery at winning.com
Wed Sep 3 15:49:45 CEST 2003

CONTINENTAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: OEA/253969605809
BATCH: 63/149/JhD /NL
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 30th of June 2003. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number 5251146441866-342 with serial number 6790-11
drew lucky numbers 6-23-345-23-32-88, which consequently won in the 2nd
category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
1,000,000.00 Euro. (One Million Euro)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims have been processed and
your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place
every three-year. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in
our end of year 50 million Euro international lottery. To file for your
claim, please contact our fiducially agent MR. JAMES DANIEL of the,
EQUITY TRUST CONSULTANCY
TEL:+31-630-681-936
FAX:+31-645-586-737
FAX:+01-775-743-2069
Email: equity2003trust at netscape.net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 12th September
2003. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next year
stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications please remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any
change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Susan De Boer
Lottery Coordinator.