[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] letter from galadima hassan

from galadima hassan hassan2 at ecplaza.net
Mon Oct 13 10:37:57 CEST 2003

FROM THE DESK OF:                            BARRISTER GALADIMA HASSAN

Dear Sir,

After going through your profile in the ?nternational Who?  Who Of
Professionals? I decided to contact you for a profitable and urgent business
that requires a versatile/astute and very serious minded person, to conclude.

I am BARRISTER GALADIMA HASSAN of MAKAMA CHAMBERS. I am representing the
interest of Gen. Ishaya Bamaiyi (Rtd) who was the army chief of staff during
the
reign of Nigeria? former Head of state, Late Gen. Sanni Abacha. My client is
currently standing trial, for inhuman offences committed by the ousted Military
Regime, but there is some substantial amount of money that was entrusted under
his care (Gen. Bamaiyi) by the Late Head of State before his death, which I
have
the mandate to seek for a foreigner who will assist in receiving the money on
our behalf.

There exist US$66.5 MILLION (Sixty Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars), which is under my care now, I am seeking for your assistance
receive the above mentioned money into your account. You will be entitled to
25%
of this money after the transaction, while 70% will be reserved for us, 5% will
be set aside for the expenses incurred by both parties.

Every arrangement towards the successful completion of this transaction has
been
concluded. It is 100% safe and a risk free transaction. You will be required to
visit Nigeria where we shall have a meeting together before proceeding to the
security/finance house. Note that a domiciliary account will be opened in your
name at a merchant bank where the money will be paid into, before a final
remittance could be effected on your instructions, to your designated account
overseas. On the completion of this transaction, I will be travelling with you
back to your country, to secure our share and to verify on possible profit
oriented business and investments as you will be advising me.

You may be wondering why I am seeking for your assistance in this venture. You
should know that the present civilian government has instituted a probe panel
into the allegations of financial embezzlement and other related crimes
perpetuated by the military regime. It is on the strength of this, and in a bid
to exonerate my client (Gen. Ishaya Bamaiyi) from further involvement in crime
related cases, that prompted me to contact you personally for this assistance
hence I don? want a third party involvement.

You will be required to keep this transaction secret and confidential, judging
from the nature of its inception, do not disclose it to anybody even if you are
not interested in the proposal. You will also be doing me a great favour if you
notify me of your unwillingness to assist, to enable me contact another
partner,
considering the time limit, for the conclusion of this transaction.

Finally, on your acceptance to assist in this transaction, more information
will
be given to you. There are also vital documents that will be made available to
you, as a back-up for the clearance of the money incase your bank demands for
the source of the money.

Your immediate response to this letter will be appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

BARRISTER GALADIMA HASSAN.
mobil phone 234 8034083649
PHONE 234 1 7757347