[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] PRIVATE.

SHABALALA YENGENI syangeni at zwallet.com
Sun Oct 12 00:51:52 CEST 2003

Attn:
I got your contact as a result of my discreet search for an
associate in your country. I know this e-mail must come to you as a surprise,
more so that we have not met before. You see, I believe in direct
personal foreign contacts , hence this e-mail to you. I am particularly interested in dealing with you because I expect you to be reliable and be more helpful
My name is Shabalala Yengeni a south African citizen
I am the cousin to mr Tony Yengeni .My cousin Mr.Tony was the chairman of parliament's in south Africa and the former chief whip of the ruling political party ANC .
My cousin (MR. T. YENGENI), has as a result of trust
and Confidence he has mandated me to search for a Reliable
and trustworthy foreign partner, who Will assist me in recieving some
funds,which we have in cash Totalling US$47m
(Fourthy Seven United State Dollar ) into a personal,company or any Reliable foreign bank account for safe keeping for a Short period of time, since our family bank accounts Within and outside the country have all been Frozen by the authorities.
(I would refer you to these few Websites for further information
Aboutmyfamily)
1) http://news.bbc.co..uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm
2)http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html
3)>http://www.sabcnews.co.za/south_africa/crime1justice/0,1009,55366,00.html
However, I still want to let you know that this money is under the
custody of a financial company in Europe,  I am believing you to be
trustworthy person and will not sit on the money when you receive it.
The total sum will be shared as follows as soon as you indicate your
interest: 20% for you , 75% For my family , and then the remaining 5% will be used for the reimbursement of all the expenses we will incurre in the process of this transfer,where you will take delivery of the funds,There is no risk involved as I have put all the modalities in place to see the success of this transaction.As soon as you indicate your
interest,these funds will be received in your favor upon proper application. If you are interested in assisting us urgently reply us via email.
Please endeavor to keep this business confidential.I will be most
grateful if you can come forward and help us.
Best Regards.
MR.SHABALALA YENGENI.