[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

DR.BENSON STEVENS bensonsteve at netscape.net
Tue Oct 7 06:26:44 CEST 2003

E-MAIL: bensonstevens at netscape.net
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me, Since  you do not
know me personally.
My Name is benson stevens"The purpose of my introduction is that" Before
the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the
sum of US35 million (Thirty Five Million United States dollars),in one of the private security company,
as he fore saw the looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited
in a box as gem stones to avoid much demurrage from security company.
This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for
the Farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland. This land problem
came when Zimbabwean President Mr .Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land
Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some few black
Farmers and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean
war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact alot of people
were killed Because  of this Land reform Act for which my father "stevens
Mboka"
was one of the victims. It is against this background that, I and my
family fled Zimbabwe for
fear of our lives and we are now currently staying in the Netherlands in
a village called Zealand, where my family are seeking political asylum
and more so I have decided to transfer my father's money to a more
reliable foreign account. As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled
with the responsibility  of seeking a genuine foreign account where this
money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who
are bent on taking everything we have got. The South African government
seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with the dilemma of
moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of going
through the same experience in future, both countries have similar
political history. I am seeking for a partner who I have to entrust my
future and that of my family in his or her hands, I must let you know
that this transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist me and my
family, all I want you to do for me, is to make an arrangements with the
security company  to clear the consignment (funds) from their affiliate
office here in the Netherlands as I have already given directives for
the consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South Africa .But
before then all modalities will have to be put in place like change of
ownership to the consignment and more importantly this money  I intend
to use for investment. I have two options for you. Firstly you can
choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your
account for this
transaction. Or you can go into Partnership with me for the proper
profitable  investment  of the money in your country. Whichever the
option you want, feel free to notify me.  If you do not prefer a
partnership I am willing to give you 25% of the money and 5% will be set
aside for
miscellaneous expensise while the remaining 70% will be for my
investment in your country. Contact me with the above via e-mail or give
me a call on phone line while I implore you to maintain the absolute
secrecy required in this transaction.
Thanks, And God Bless
Dr.benson stevens