[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] URGENT MESSAGE.

JAMES KODJO ALLOTTEY. james_kodjo_allottey1 at luxmail.com
Sat Oct 4 12:14:15 CEST 2003

MR. JAMES KODJO ALLOTTEY
BARCLAYS BANK OF GHANA PLC
TEL: 00233-24-584394.
E-MAIL: james_kodjo_allottey at arabia.com

It is my humble pleasure to send you this mail, irrespective of the fact that I don't know you in person. However, I got your esteemed particulars while in search of a reliable partner through your country's business directories on the internet.

I am Mr. James Kodjo Allottey of Bills and Exchange at the Foreign Operations Department of the Barclays Bank Of Ghana Plc. I am writing you to solicit for your support and co-operation to carry out this Business opportunity in my Department. I discovered an abandoned sum of US$10.7m (Ten Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) in an account which belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his family in one of the hijacked airlines during the Terrorist Attack on the World Trade Center Building on Sept. 11th 2001. Since this unfortunate incident, advertisements has been placed for the Next-of-Kin or any close relation/family member to come forward to claim this money, but to date nobody has come to apply for the claim and we cannot release the money unless someone applies for it as the Next-of-Kin, family member or relation to the deceased as indicated in our Banking guidelines.

To this end, I have now decided to do business with you so that this fund will be released to you as Next-of-Kin or relative to the deceased for subsequent disbursement between us, since nobody is coming forth for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank's treasury as unclaimed funds. Our Banking law and guidelines stipulates that if such funds are unclaimed for a period of 25 months (Two year and a month), it would be transferred into the Bank's Treasury as unclaimed funds. The need for a foreigner as Next-of-Kin in this transaction is occasioned by the fact that the late customer was a foreigner. I have agreed that 30% of this money will be for you as my foreign partner, while 65% is for me and 5% is set aside for contingencies/expenses incurred during the process of this transaction (but this percentage sharing is still negotiable). Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the agreed percentage. Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of the said funds to you as indicated, you must apply to the Bank as a relation or Next-of-Kin of the deceased indicating your bank details information wherein the fund will be transferred and remitted into. Upon the receipt of your positive response by email, I will send to you, the text of the Application letter and all the necessary information's that might be needed from you for immediate Application of Claim.

Do expedite urgent actions in replying. Your reply should be sent my private e-mail address: james_kodjo_allottey at arabia.com or give me a call on my private telephone no.:00233-24-584394 immediately you receive this message for further enlightenment.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. James Kodjo Allottey.
Barclays Bank of Ghana.
N.B.: Your reply should be sent to my private email address: james_kodjo_allottey at arabia.com
And also include your private fax number and telephone number (Mobile phone number if available) to facilitate an easier and faster communication. Thanks.