[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] Business Concern

Barr. Steven Pierre stevenpierre2 at netscape.net
Sat Nov 15 09:40:02 CET 2003

Barr. Steven Pierre
Attn:Assistance From You.
Dear Friend,

I am Barr.Steven Pierre an aide in the Netherlands to former President
Charles Taylor of Liberia who is presently in exile in Nigeria.But he will want to have a trusted foreign business partner that he can invest substantial amount of money in his or her country.He has given me the mandate to scout for that reliable partner,like you.
I am contacting you due to the present situation in Liberia (Civil War),and also the aspect of investment in your country.My boss,President Charles Taylor who has mandated me to urgently look for a foreign partner
with good business experience to help us immediately move and receive an exact amount of US$7.5 million dollars out of the Netherlands into any account of yours.The account required for this project can either be personal, company or an offshore account that you have total control over.
Your area of specialization will not be a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction.
This fund was brought into the Netherlands for investment purpose through diplomatic means and has since been deposited in a private security and finance company and was tagged an official consignment belonging to a foreign affiliate and placed in a crate and tagged antique, thereby making the consignment safe and the actual content undisclosed to the
security company.
All I want you to do is to receive the said amount in your name and invest it on behalf of my boss family who shall be a partner (under
anonymity) in whatever business venture you intend investing the money on.
All documentation regarding this transaction are all in my possession and a power of attorney to transact this business has been fully given to me by my boss.
In the light of the above,I am soliciting your assistance andpartnership to move this fund out of the Netherlands as you and I stand to benefit immensely from this transaction.After due consultation and approval from my
boss, we have both agreed that 20% of the fund will be given to you for your assistance,while the remaining 75% will be for investment purpose in your country or any country
of your choice.While the remaining 5% will be set aside for any expenditures we may incure during this transaction.
Please contact me asap if you are able to carry out this transaction or call me to my direct line(+31 648 443 277).And please note that your reply should include your confidential phone number,through which further correspondence would be made.

Yours Faithfully,
Barr. Steven Pierre.