[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] SOLICITING FOR BUSINESS TRANSACTION.

MR IBRAHIM OSE TANKO joosep124 at netscape.net
Tue Nov 4 12:41:25 CET 2003

 BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
I am Ibrahim Ose Tanko, the son of late Chief Moshud Tanko from
Sierra-Leone. I got your contact form the business directory.
I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek for
your assistance to transfer our cash of Thirty Million United
Stated Dollars (30,000,000.00) now in the custody of a Security
and trust Company in the Netherlands to your private account pending our
arrival to your country. SOURCES OF THE FUND My late father,
chief Moshud Tanko, a native of Mende District in the northern
province of Sierra-Leone, was the general manager of Sierra-Leone
Mining Co-operation (S.L.M.C) Freetown. According to my father,
this money was the income accrued from mining co-operation ovver
draft and minor sales. '
Before the peace of the civil war between the
rebel forces of Major Paul Korormah and the combined forces of
ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my
country,following the forceful removal from power of the civilian
elected president Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My father had
already made arrangement for his family,
to be evacuated to the Netherlands with our personal
effort and the boxes containing the money.
My father deposited the boxes in a private security company in the Netherlands for the safe custody until after the war when he will join us.
During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate
lootting of the public and government properties by the rebels
forces, the Sierra-Leone mining co-op.was one of the targets
looted and destroyed. My father including other top government
functionaries were attacked and killed by the rebels in November
1999 because of the relationship with the civilian president
Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.
As a result of my father's death, dashed our hope of survival.
The untimly deaths caused my mother heart failure and other
related complications of which she later died in the hospital.
I am in a strange country, Netherlands where I am seeking a political asylum. My only hope now is on you and the boxes deposited
in a Security Company. To this effect, I humbly solicit your
assistance in the following ways.
To assist me claim this box from Security Company as
co-benficiary. To transfer this money in your name to your
country To make good arranagement for a joint business investment
on our behalf in your country. And to make arrangement for my travel
with you to your country after you have transferred this fund.
Most importantly, the security company official do not know the
exact content of the box because it was decleared as family
valuables. The document issued after deposit of the consignment is in my
custody. For your assistance, I have conceded 20% of the money to
your efforts assistance, 10% for any expenses that will be incured during the transaction while the other 70% for me. Please contact me with the above email address OR osejohn44 at netscape.net,
I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Ibrahim O. Tanko