[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] URGENT

DR.JAMES KAMALA jkamala at indiatimes.com
Wed May 7 05:13:28 CEST 2003

Dear Sir,

          RE  URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

I greet you with the name of almighty God whom i serve.It is with heart of hopes that i am contacting you for an urgent assistance.
Firstly,I wish you could keep this piece of information Confidential.I am Dr.JAMES KAMALA.I am a former Manager finance and accounts of AFRICAN PETROLEUM PLC,(AP).I was dismissed from service recently when the Present government decided to sell it's major controlling shares to a private hand which is part of their privatization program.Immediately a panel of investigation to ascertain the financial up date of the company was constituted, led by Rtd. Justice Edet Nkop.

It is regreting to tell you that the panel indicted me to have misappropriated over Thirty Million Pound Sterling.Which have been made public by the panel.
At this juncture, i was adviced to move a sum of Twenty- four point eight million Dollars ($24.8m)i deposited with an affiliate bank to Merril Lych Bank London to a trusted foriegn friend for safe keeping pending the decision of th government on the panel's report.And as it stands now,i cannot make any transaction with somebody that has any contact with me,for the surveillance is spreading wider.

I am now soliciting for your help in receiving into your custody this sum of $24.8m.Which will gaurrantte the future of i and my family.I have made every arrangement with the bank concerning a smooth transfer of this fund $24.8m to you as soon as you respond to this (SOS)call.
I am looking forward to meet you as soon as this fund comes into your custody.May the goodness of the Lord be with you,Amen.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.JAMES KAMALA.