[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] Naechstes Meeting der Stuttgart User Group

Alexander Loob psionyx at gmx.de
Wed Mar 26 15:24:23 CET 2003

Also meinerseits ist der Termin (15.5.) Ok !!!

Grüße
Alex :-)

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:57:34 +0100
"Jochen Weiland" <j.weiland at web.de> wrote:

> Hallo zusammen,
>
> für das nächste Treffen hatten wir gestern Abend Donnerstag, 8. Mai, auserkoren. In dieser Woche finden jedoch Exkursionen an der HDM statt, daher der Plan, das Meeting um eine Woche zu verschieben.
>
> Eine Woche vorverlegen fällt mit dem 1. Mai zusammen, daher dieser Vorschlag:

> Bitte schaut mal in eure Terminkalender ob der Termin ok wäre, bitte kurzes Feedback auf der Mailingliste.
>
> Viele Grüsse,
>
> Jochen
>
> PS: Das Gruppenfoto von gestern Abend gibt es unter http://typo3.org/index.php?id=1419

_______________________________
Alexander Loob
Reinsburgstraße 164a

70197 Stuttgart
_______________________________
Tel 1: (+49) 711 262 153 1
Tel 2: (+49) 711 507 187 1
E2   : (+49) 179 220 298 6
_______________________________
email: psionyx at gmx.de

IMPORTANT:

The information contained in this email is confidential. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or any action taken or
refrained from in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email
from your system. All statements of opinion or advice directed via
this email to our clients are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing client engagement letter or contract.