[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] URGENT REPLY BACK

eastlyn002 at juno.com eastlyn002 at juno.com
Thu Jul 24 12:07:22 CEST 2003

Dear Friend

It is with great hope despite my unforeseen
predicament that I am writing this great letter to you
from East London in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.

I am Eastlyn Bobo-Taylor the niece of newly ousted
President of Liberia, presently seeking asylum in a
neighboring West African country. We are originally
from the Trinidad and Tobago before the father of
Charles Taylor; President of Liberia migrated to
Liberia enroute Spain. I am a divorce with one son
named Andrew Bobo Jnr. I have been living a lowly life
with my son until 3 years ago when President Charles
Taylor came visiting Trinidad and Tobago. He took me
and my son along with him to Liberia where he granted
us Liberian citizenship.

Since then I have been assisting him in his Diamond
deals with buyers who came visiting Liberia for bulk
purchases. Charles Taylor uses the revenue from the
illegal trade in diamonds to finance his fight against
the rebels within Liberia and border country, Sierra
Leone. As a result of high demand of Liberian Diamond,
many African leaders became his friends and he had
many Diamond Deposits in almost all of the Apex Banks
in Africa in exchange for Hard Currency for future
investment purposes.

Fortunately for me, he had one of the Diamond Deposit
in South Africa in my name. And that is why I and my
son quickly sought for asylum here in South Africa to
enable me monitor the release of the Diamond Deposit
for Hard Currency in United States Dollars. Hence, I
am contacting you to assist me as the recipient of
this fund into your bank account in your country for
oversea investments.

I chose to contact you because of the following
reasons: One, as an asylum seeker, I am limited by
South African law to carry out this transaction. Two,
when the Diamond were deposited it was agreed that it
will be paid out in United States Dollars for oversea
investment outside South Africa.

It is my desire to establish a Humanitarian Foundation
dedicated toward development of African Child. So, we
will need to invest this fund into a viable investment
that will be recommended by you. This will afford us
the needed finance to run the activities of the
intended foundation.

Should you be willing to assist me do not hesitate to
contact me or my son for further deliberation on how
best to execute this transaction. The amount involved
is very huge and I cannot toil with this opportunity
to secure the future of my only child and generation.
Please email us.

Thank you and God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Ms Eastlyn Bobo-Taylor